I’m a romantic and naturally drawn to old films . . .
This one has 3 winning combinations: William Holden, Audrey Hepburn and PARIS.
Audrey Hepburn is a sprightly young typist who assists the dashing Hollywood screenwriter (William Holden) to overcome his writer’s block. I’m so inspired by the cinematic eye candy this movie dishes out.
Daydreaming of Paris, my mind roamed thinking about where I would go, what I would do and what I would wear.
My day would start at a cafe for espresso and a chocolate croissant. Next, I would traverse across the Tuileries to the Louvre to see famous works of art. At lunch I could be found at the Pompidou, followed by shopping on the Champs Elysee. With a crepe in my hand I would stroll through Montmartre, and end the night at a brassiere for dinner and dancing.
As Audrey says in the film, “There will be dancing in the street.”
Here’s what’s in my bag for a day in Paris!
- Day Dress: Asos Midi Dress in Lace with Wrap Back- $64.49
- Night Dress: Sleeveless Skater Dress in Ribbed Texture- $47.52
- Journals by Denik – $12.49
- Summer Straw Hat – $34.50
- Ballet Flats – $160
- The Transport Rucksack – $248
- ID Bracelet – $9.99
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Earrings – $155
- Stormy Stackable Rings in Mist -$60.00
- Double-Tassel Necklace – $68.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Liquid Eyleiner Moire’ – $34.00
- Anastaia Brow Genius Kit – $24.00
- Rodan & Fields Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 with Brush – $59.00
- Dior Addict Lip Glow -$31.00
- Movie by Paramount Pictures: William Holden & Audrey Hepburn in “Paris When It Sizzles” – $9.99
What would you bring to Paris?