What’s more fun than getting your girls together for a little wine, good food and pampering?
We couldn’t think of a better get-together! So we threw a Spa Party to introduce our friends to a fabulous new skin care product, Rodan + Fields Dermatologists. We wanted our guests to feel relaxed and have fun so we set up some pampering stations and prepared a few yummy treats. Here’s our step by step guide to throwing your own spa party.
1. Welcome your guests.
Consider a fun chalkboard art sign. We utilized our friend Alli’s chalkboard art skills.
2. Have plenty of snacks in various places.
Who doesn’t love to graze?
Try a new appetizer like these caprese skewers.
Or perhaps Megan’s “Crostini 3 Ways”, they are so good!
Try a new fruit like figs.
Devine Mini Fruit Pizza Tarts, remember these?
Serve a mug full of sweets . . . not everything has to be healthy.
3. Serve something refreshing to drink.
Cucumber water and lemonade are a must.
White wine in a carafe with slices of strawberry is a simple refresher.
4. Set Up a Mani/Pedi Station
With supplies needed (cotton balls, nail files, Q-tips, nail polish remover and nail polish).
Let the fun begin.
5. Have a facial station were your guests can try out a new products and pamper their skin.
6. Don’t forget to mingle and have fun!
7. Lastly, take a group photo to remember the night.
We hope you enjoyed our spa party and that you try one out soon!
All Rodan + Fields products can be purchased here